Who are We?
TradersCockpit is your Best Friend in Markets. We are India's leading Financial portal that provides affordable research and analysis tools in dealing with financial markets.
To Eradicate Financial Illiteracy, to provide quality and affordable financial markets education and to provide quality and affordable research and analysis tools enabling you to make informed decisions while dealing with financial markets.
Anuraag Saboo - Co-Founder and Head of Business Development :
Anuraag is responsible for Business Development and drives the marketing roadmap at Gumption Labs. He has 16 + years of work experience in varied industries. He has done PGDM from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore and Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Chennai. He received Gold medal for being topping his Engineering class in IIT from Dr. Manmohan Singh, the then finance minister. Previously, he had co-founded an eCommerce Solutions Company as well as a Manufacturing Startup.
Amit Sharda - Co-Founder and Head of Products :
Amit is responsible the Product Strategy & Delivery at Gumption Labs. In his previous avatar, he was heading Engineering and Delivery functions at Liqwid Krystal, an eLearning startup. He has created products bottom up that were recognized by NASSCOM (IT Innovation award) and are being used by Corporate and the Academia world. He has also worked with Wipro Technologies and Indian Institute of Science. He has 14 years of Professional experience, He has done his Post Graduation in Business Management from XLRI , Jamshedpur (Topping the class) and BE in Computer Sceince & Engineering from Karnataka University.
Advisory Board :
Rajeev Suri : Sr.Vice President, at Reliance Industries
- A “CNBC Young Turk”, the architect of the very successful India Everywhere campaign at the World Economic Forum -Davos - profiled as a CNBC Young Turk on prime television.
- +15 years of business expertise with globally respected brands including Café Coffee Day, Infosys and Colgate Palmolive- Experience in Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer markets across global markets including in Asia, the Americas and Europe.
- On the Advisory Board of UKTI- the Government of United Kingdom’s ICT sector competitiveness agency & Advisor to the Confederation of Indian Industry.
- An avid TEDster- pitched to TED and brought the first ever TED to India in 2009 held in Mysore.
- As the CEO-Entrepreneur of a Coffee Day funded start-up,created and implemented a game-changer program in Café Coffee Day – the Touch Surface Program-to transform the in-cafe experience
- At Infosys -created totally new, innovative platforms to build brand Infosys and the demand engine at a fraction of the traditional costs - achieved a +50% annual growth consistently, across the 8 years
- At Colgate Palmolive-Owned the P&Ls of the Personal Care category annual revenue of +$25 MM (100 Cr). Re-launched the skincare category and increased market-share to 9%. Managed a sales portfolio of $15 MM (Rs 75 Cr) including warehouse inventory management, a sales network of +150, +25 re-distributors and 7,500 direct accounts.
- Strong academics with an MBA from IIM-Bangalore and a 4 year Mechanical Engineering graduate degree from Bharathiyar University
Miten Mehta : President, at Financial Technologies Group
- Board Member, Angel Investor, Entrepreneur and P&L Leader with a proven track record for scaling businesses, delivering consistent growth, driving relentless innovation and creating enduring value for customers, in fast growth hyper competitive marketsBoard Member, Angel Investor, Entrepreneur and P&L Leader with a proven track record for scaling businesses, delivering consistent growth, driving relentless innovation and creating enduring value for customers, in fast growth hyper competitive markets.
- 20+ years in High-Technology, Wireless / Mobile, Internet, Social Media, Cloud, Big Data, Analytics
- 15+ years in growing business in Financial Markets, Exchanges, Technology, Education & Healthcare verticals
- 18+ years of US Experience (US Citizen), 5+ years of Asia-Pac experience including India, Singapore, China , 5+ years of MENA experience including Europe, Africa and Middle East.
- Experience :Financial Technologies Group: President, July 2013 - Present , KloudData, Inc: Co-Founder & COO, Mar 2011 - May, 2013, Financial Technologies Group: Director, Mar 2006 - Feb 2011, MoConDi (acquired by MobileMedia): Co-Founder & COO, Nov 2002 - Feb 2006
- Prior Experience : InfoSpace: VP Global Business Development, eComLive (acquired by InfoSpace): Co-Founder & COO, Qualcoom: Consultant, Engineer to VP Business Development in HighTech organizations 1992 - 1997
- Education : University of Pune: BE (Bachelor of Engineering), 1992, Dartmouth: E-Commerce Program, 1999, Kellogg: Executive Program, 2000